-->

This Poems is Suits for You when you Feel a Bad Mood


When badmood approached our hearts whether it is caused by someone or other sadness that makes us have to think something that is either conscious or not all it is clear we feel and sometimes very difficult to get out of the zone madness. Of course it's because of the feelings of love that is in us.

Fortunately we are still given feelings of upset, just imagine if we are not given feelings like today we feel upset it must be all monotonous and ordinary just because the feeling that we feel that feelings themselves is a form of our feelings or love and our concern for something or someone. Well go directly to the core of this post only and it seems like the poetry poetry below may be of little help in expressing your turmoil or can be a poem in which there is a word that represents your current feelings.


Poetry About Memories of the Past
Catching Memories

"No hello
Only presumption always dwells
Inside the head and chest.

Want you to be my pain
When you leave you think it's all over

Meanwhile
Every morning you always picked up
Chains of memories"


Incandescent

"You go when your heart is more convinced
That being met with you is a divine destiny

But now ..

I became more aware without fear
That I was right
That I will be more incandescent

Dark roar radiates my shine
The hallway of the heart will be filled
By a more respectful love."


Hanging Like Cloudy

"My mind is hanging
Cloudy
While this longing is lightning
The more bitter

Our maturity
Or destiny

The one on purpose
Inviting us
For a moment shelter from heart"


Poetry About Someone

"How are you?

Two words during the full moon night
It's enough to make me happy
Despite having to open old wounds.

Though your tear is a wound
But what this heart of heart is only the source
Of all desires and flavors."


Apathetic

"What should I write
As my story progresses to apathy

Have you got there
Even if it is grief?

Why we are met
If only for mutual exchanges?

Is there ever lasting togetherness?
Is there a loneliness that does not invite away?"


I Choose Silence
By: Gibran.

"Let me imprison all this.
Telling it through a pen.
It is bitter.
Even sick.
Bury a taste.
The taste I call love.

I chose silent a thousand languages.
Because I do not know what to do.
Love. . .
I do not want to reveal it.

I know it's sad.
But. . .
More sad if you know it.
And slowly you stay away from me.
Because of a love.
That should not be there."


Those are some of the examples of the hilarious poems we can illustrate for you, the poetry is the work of one of our admins where the poetry you can use with a reasonable and freely welcome to take some parts of the poem with proper use.

And do not forget for those of you who want to read other works of poetrys can be found on postings that have been scattered on our home and will be very grateful to us if you play a role in sending your poetry work to us to be read by friends online altered. Thank you for the time to read this collection of poems and hopefully be useful to you.